Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Fears "1"


 Fears "1"

I am a cowered person. Yesterday I did not have the enough power to call my family and having such normal conversation with my mother about food and other stuff. Every time I think about calling them, I remember one of those stories about Palestinians who suddenly found strange people at their houses. I am not interested in keeping narrating disasters and suffering. I do believe that we bring for ourselves a lot of unnecessary suffering through being silent. Silence is our Nakba.



It was very strange feeling. Someone may say that it is silly to think in away like that. But, I am saying no; It is not silly because, we  live in the land of surprises. Anything could happen at any moments. Some times, I feel that our schedules are fixable in away causes sickness. In other words, we could be optimistic, but we could not have our great ends. 
We are different from Charles Dickens' world, so our expectations must be realistic and achievable.

No comments:

Post a Comment