Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Note (3): Better than Death

Note (3): Better than Death

Spring is not my favorite season. I do love winter and I like walking under rain with friends.  It seems contradicted and weird to like winter more than spring. We are different, so it is normal to have different points of view. What I am trying to say is that we can love whatever season, if we could find something distinguished in it. Although I like winter, I started to change my mind and like spring. These days I am finding out so many distinguished things about spring in Palestine. Simply speaking, I have found more creative, inspirational, productive, passionate people are planning for building better life for the next generations. In 2011 spring, I have found that Palestine has things better than death and destruction. Palestine has its loyal sons and daughters who work hard to build their country and be human beings.


No comments:

Post a Comment