Friday, December 3, 2010

The Road -1-

The Road..............

My dream is to cross Palestine from south to north without checkpoints and without being afraid of getting home safe. Sometimes I feel that my Palestine is far away. I feel my Palestine exists in Mars. I do not like this feeling, but this is how the creators of checkpoint make me feel whenever I decide to cross Wadi Nar. 


What makes me anger and sad is how do we deal with the checkpoints and the roads beyond them. Instead of canceling Wadi Nar road, what so called the Palestinian government is working hard to rehabilitate the road. I think must be there kind of  misunderstanding. Why do we cross this road while we are supposed to cross another easier and more comfortable roads? Why do we have to spend three hours of our day in such tough roads?

No comments:

Post a Comment